Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I love birthdays!

Not my own, as it keeps reminding me of my age, but others! This past Sunday we went to celebrate my niece's 15th birthday. Being a beader, of course I gave her beads and pearls! That has to be wrapped up in style, and here it is, matching gift box and card:



CS: Bazzill and Doodlebug Sugar Coated, Flowers: Petaloo and Panduro, chipboard: L'il Davies, Alpha stickers: Mrs Grossmans, brads: Panduro, eyelet: unknown, Alpha die-cuts: QK, Pearl floss: CC Hobby, stamp: Technique Tuesday, misc: sheer fabric, Stickles, Fluid Chalk, Doodlebug Sugar Coating, decoupage-lacquer, ink pad, EP.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jätteläckert kort och ask, gissar att hon blev jätteglad! :)

Unknown said...

Those are so beautiful! I'm the marketing Director at Mrs. Grossmans and we love to see how people are using our stickers. I hope you'll visit our web site and sign up for our monthly newsletter!

All best,

Lara Starr
Mrs. Grossman's
lstarr@mgpc.net
www.mrsgrossmans.com

Kristy said...

What a beautiful beautiful packaging!!! I have no doubt that she loved it!

Vicki said...

This is just gorgeous, Elisabeth! So pretty for a little girl that I'm sure will love it! Its so "girly" looking. You do amazing work!